Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Commuting




I hate Commuting by public transport! :)

Ok, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I realised something very significant. Other than being a total waste of travelling time compared to traveling by car or taxi, taking the bus can be a great way to get in touch with yourself and to spend time thinking. :)

I realised that most of the ideas I've got for my music, my teaching, my business, my ministry and so many other things in my life come from the humble bus commute. That is the one time where I don't have to pay attention to anything and my mind is free to dream, to imagine and to be creative.

Ironically, the bus is the birthplace of many great things and ideas that are happening in my life. Cos that's also the place where my mind is free to listen to God, not having to worry (or not being able to worry) about the other things in life. I mean, where else can I go? :)

So ... Public Buses are not so bad after all .. :)

No comments: