Thursday, June 05, 2008

Back with great enthusiasm!

Wow! It's been more than 6 months since my last post!! Didn't think it was such a long time till I saw the date of my last post.

What can I say? I've still got a great job!! HAHA .. Well, I'm now into my 9th month of working in BPC - experienced some ups & downs .... in fact, I'm kinda going through a period of "down" now, but it's kinda like riding a roller-coaster - when you're almost nearing the lowest part, that's when you brace yourself for a sudden upward plunge!

I guess that kinda sums up the season I'm in now. I'm bracing myself for an upward plunge, and I know that this plunge will take me much higher from where I came from! :)

So what's happening in my life now?

I started studying at the City Harvest Bible Training Centre in March this year - it'll last all the way till Aug 24th which is my Graduation Day!! After which I will receive my Certificate in Theology. :)

The church is sponsoring my studies, which means of course that while I'm studying, I'm also working in the church! :)

AND, to "supplement" my income, I'm also teaching Guitar and Bass on my "off days" and after office hours. hee hee .... with my supplementary income and God's gracious providence, I'm able to rent a car from a friend long term.

Yes I "own" a car now and the feeling is great!! I'm just afraid how uneasy I'll be after I return it .. :)

Well, that just about sums up what's happening in my life now.


You know what, I forgot the joy of blogging - it seems now that once I start writing, I've got so many things to say! It might just be the momentum of writing - I just finished writing a 1700 word essay for school yesterday. :) You know what I LOVE WRITING!!!! :)

No comments: