Sunday, May 27, 2007

New sport .

Ok, so far, I've been running, swimming and cycling (in the gym). Went skating at ECP on Saturday and I realised that In-line skating is actually a great workout sport too.

Needless to say, it's a great cardio exercise, but on top of that, it helps build your balance, especially when you're tired, but still gotta balance - if you know what I mean .. :) It trains your coordination when you're tired which is what most athletes need. It also builds a lot of your core muscles and little muscles you seldom use when cycling or running.

On top of it all, it's FUN!! I'm gonna incorporate skating into my training - CROSS-training. :)

Now, it's time to get new wheels for my skates! :)I found 2 wheels on mine snapped in half when I took them out last week - probably cos I haven't touched them for too long. :(

No comments: