Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Paradigm Shift!






Who is the real Jeremy??

After so long, I've decided to re-open this blog. I can't believe more than a year has passed since my last entry. I think I've let the last 2 years slip through my hands. I've been working hard and doing so many things - work(NS), teaching music, performing, church - yet I've not been working to leave a legacy. I've not done things for the future, I've been doing things for the now. Recent events have opened my eyes to who I really am and what I really wanna do. I wanna live in my passion. I wanna see my dreams come true.
After 2 trips to Malaysia in the last 2 weeks, I can now FULLY understand what John Eldredge means when he say that boys grow up to be men who are Wild at Heart. Where's my passion? Where's my heart? It's time to get Wild!
For 2 years I lived a life I tried to like, in fact, I thought I liked it. I thought that was it, that is how I'm gonna live my life from now. Little did I know God would open my eyes in such a dramatic way! Dreams I had as a little boy, adventures encountered as a youth and people who shaped my life all came rushing back to me in the last 4 weeks. It's time for a change, a change in perception, a change in my life, time for a Paradigm Shift!!

So, which is the real Jeremy?

No comments: