Sunday, September 02, 2007

God Breathed ....

Have you ever wondered how God loves EVERY single person and EVERY single church?

It's like, ok, God loves me, so if some guy creates trouble for me, my God will fight for me, but at the same time, the same God loves that guy too and will do something good for him in that situation. I find this concept absolutely mind-blowing - even almost hard to believe to be even possible.

I never used to think bout this, but recently, with SO MANY wonderful things happening in church, in the ministry and in my life, I just can't help but wonder how everything fits together.

It's like for me personally, looking at it now, every single thing that happened in my life has made me into the person I am today. The experiences, the people I encountered, my family background, the places I've lived in, have all shaped me into the person I am today.

So this person, me, through miraculous circumstances comes into contact with Bethany Presbyterian Church (BPC), and because of his background, attitude (problem?? :) ), rashness, life experiences, does certain things in a church, changes some stuff, ruffles more than a few feathers etc. etc. etc.

At the same time, God has already put BPC through her share of experiences, trials and joys for 105 years and the Holy Spirit comes and visit at just the right time, with just the right amount and puts just the right people in the congregation and the leadership so that when Jeremy comes into the church, he will be challenged enough to grow tremendously, but at the same time not stretched till he is overly discouraged.

I find it really amazing the path God has set for EVERY SINGLE PERSON. I mean, I'm just writing from the viewpoints of 2 "parties" - a person and a church. Can you imagine how everything links if we go through the stories of every person in church?!?!?! :)


When I look back at the things that happened and everything that somehow brought me to this point in my life, I am SO SO SO sure that God has placed me in this situation, in this church, with these opportunities and responsibilities, and most importantly, with this anointing that is meant JUST FOR ME!!

There is no other explanation. God is just so amazing!!

Opportunities of a lifetime must be grabbed in the lifetime of the opportunity.

I am going to make full use of this opportunity God has given me to be a History-Maker in church. To make a difference - a HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

Oh my goodness, this opportunity is something that not only I but our senior pastor didn't think possible just one month ago!! It's so amazing!!

What's this opportunity?? Stay tuned - I can't reveal it just as yet. :)

I can only tell you - IT IS GOD BREATHED ...

I love you GOD!! :)

No comments: