Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gone for 2 weeks ..




Well, I'm leaving in a few hours for Sabah and I won't be back for 2 weeks. Sabah is a land full of culture and scenery ... Such a beautiful place right here in South East Asia ..

Many people have said it's so fun to go on holiday for 2 weeks and they're so jealous and they also wanna go ...

Well, for me, I think this trip goes beyond a "holiday" or a "fun trip" for me. Firstly, I'll be there to visit dear family whom I love A LOT ... I think I need to play my part as part of the family to be there in good times and in bad. :)

Also, on a more serious note, I'll be there to get away from the routine of life and familiarity of my surroundings. It'll be a time also to seek God and to refresh myself for a new journey that I will embark on in the middle of Oct.

The entire trip is unplanned - my brother and I just bought 2 tickets there and don't have any plans on what to do. To me that is very intentional - I just wanna go on an adventure and not have to worry about this plan and that plan.

One more thing is I'm praying that this trip will really draw me closer to my brother and allow us to know each other better. I really thank God for the relationship we have and I see God working through us individually and as brothers. I pray this trip will do greater things for us. :)

So there you have it - this is not just a fun trip - I've even got objectives planned .. haha .. :)


Anyway, here are some photos taken in Sabah for those who have been asking me how come I say Sabah can see more stars than Singapore -


No comments: