Friday, September 21, 2007

Sabah ...

Hi all,

It's been a great trip and here are more updates! My brother went back to Singapore on Wed night so now I'm "alone." :) Food's been great, and at last the skies cooperated and I've been able to take the telescope out for a great view. :)

Family fellowship has been one of the greatest highlight of the trip and it has really been great spending so much time with the family, talking, laughing and talking some more.

Also had a chance to eat a fruit I haven't been able to eat for 20 years. The Talap. This is a local fruit and is only available in limited quantities in a very tight season every year.



The picture below is of my brother and cousin trying to open durians the day before the Talap. :)

Panaromic view from the 3rd storey of my auntie's house. If I had a view like this in my house, I'd build an observatory right away! :)



More from my obsession with 4x4s ....

No comments: