Tuesday, August 28, 2007

From Glory to Glory ...

Well, Expo was 3 days ago, fell terribly sick on Sunday night, almost lost my voice on Mon morn, but thank God He sustained me. :)

Was supposed to meet the script writer for this year's Christmas Harvest event this afternoon but was too sick to meet her so I asked Rev. Ang and the Deacon in-charge to go ahead and meet her. I still dunnoe the outcome of the meeting but I'm placing my trust in God that His plan will be fulfilled. I think after the Expo event, most of the P&W team is ready and looking forward to an even more happening Christmas! :)

While at home, I made sure I didn't waste any time, wrote out a master blue print for an operations overhaul in the church. Wow! It was amazing!! I mean, when the Holy Spirit is with you and gives you the anointing and the ideas, you write really quickly. :) It wasn't like it came all at once, but the ideas came over the whole period I was praying and seeking the Lord, so it was really easy to put it into writing when the need arose. :)

Well, we're really moving from Glory to Glory and Strength to strength. We must never let go of God in the process, always remember why we are here and who put us here. :)

No comments: