Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's starting soon .. really soon ..

I don't know why but this morning I just felt like blogging, even though I didn't know wat to blog about. :)

I just wanna say I'm so sure about Paradigm Shift. About the ministry God has placed in my heart. The ministry of Excellence, the ministry of Creativity, the ministry of Passion, the ministry of GOD.

It's one of those things where God puts a vision and a passion in your heart and you know it's gonna happen but after that you wonder, oh God, I know the destination, so which route should I take? :)

Like I said previously, I've been seeking and praying and searching, but I remembered something last weekend - God will not lay out ALL his plans for us just so that we can and we will live by faith and in full dependence on Him.

He has already given me a vision, so I'm just gonna go ahead and start moving. Pulled out all my savings and investments last week and I'm gonna register Paradigm Shift as a company to facilitate the things we're gonna do.

I'm actually very excited. All you people out there, please pray for the ministry k? :) It's a step of faith and God honours our faith. :)

Also, please check out the "official" logo for the registered company on the top of the blog. :) Decided I need something to give me a boost so I had this designed. Thanks to my brother for his help. I thank God for the creative and excellence spirit in him!! He doesn't think so but I think he's really gifted! :)

No comments: