Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My life is on the altar

There is a journey to be embarked on. A road to travel. Which path should I take God? I lay my life at your altar, I'll do whatever you want me to do. It doesn't have to make a lot of money, it doesn't have to be prestigious - as long as you want me to do it, I know it'll be the best!

It's been 2 months of seeking and praying. Searching for the ultimate route, the highest call. I've got ideas; LOTS of ideas. I was born to be imaginative, born to dream, born to see visions, but I'm also always wary of MY OWN ideas, MY OWN dreams and MY OWN visions. I wanna walk in my ultimate destiny; the long and dusty road, the straight and narrow path.

I know many roads lead to Rome, but I want to take the route that God wants me to take. Meet the people HE wants me to meet, encounter the situations and challenges HE wants me to conquer.
I know God wants me to go into full time ministry - I just don't see any open doors now. God, I know you have a plan for me, please show it to me SOON!! I can't wait any longer. I really can't. I know it's your timing Lord, but please give me a glimpse of your plans. Lord, just a glimpse to carry me through this time.

The prophecy from Korea was that my ministry will prosper, my spiritual walk will grow to the highest level. Oh God, I claim that in Jesus' name. I really do. Even if the situation doesn't look like it now, I claim your promises. I am a man of PASSION!!

I want to start a ministry, I want to start a ministry of Excellence. BUT, God, it's not MY ministry. It's YOUR ministry. Teach me and help me to remember that. I'm just an empty vessel you use. It's not about the ministry and the things we can do - it's about the people we touch and the lives we change.

So, whether it's to start a music school, a music ministry, or something as humble as cleaning up the operations in my church, I know one thing for sure. I'm gonna be a HISTORY MAKER!

The most important thing though, God, which path do you want me to take? It is only by the Grace of God that I am standing at this crossroad making this decision. It is only by HIS GRACE that I am here today.

I just saw the lyrics to a song KC just wrote and it moved me to tears - as in I just burst out crying ... reading his blog, I realize a Great songwriter in all our eyes faces the same struggles we all do. Is going full-time really that hard? Is it really FOOL-TIME? One thing for sure, it is all in HIS HANDS.

GOD OF MY FOREVER

Verse 1
God of my youth I remember
Your call on my life took me o'er
Your love has seen me through all my days
I stand here by Your grace
On this altar I've written my life
Tells of a story I have with You my Lord
I want the world to know

Chorus
God of my forever
And forever I'm with You
My life is saved with a price
Your sacrifice redeemed my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honor will always be
To serve my Lord and King

Verse 2
God of my all I've surrendered
My heart finds its rest in Your word
Praises will not be enough to show
How my love for You has grown
Nothing matters when You're here with me
In the end just to hear You say "Well done"
Bowing before Your throne

No comments: