Sunday, June 10, 2007

Birthday of Shoes!!

This birthday is kinda special .. I got 3THREE3 pairs of shoes for my Birthday!!!


From left: Teva Sandals to replace an old pair that lasted me 4 years!! You pay for what you get, and quality is always worth paying for. :)

In the middle is a pair of funky Timberland leather boots to replace my old crummy pair of Timberlands which lasted me 6 years! :) Once again, paid for quality 6 years ago and it's all worth it. These boots look good with anything! Perfectly comfortable too!!

On the left is my new pair of Asics running shoes to kick start my running! :) Fits well, makes me run faster too .... I think .. haha .. :) I'm going for a Marathon!!


Other than my shoes, I got a Wheel Exerciser too. A few of the guys at church had a go at doing it the "manly" way, in the end, only Esmond and myself succeeded in doing it the proper way. The other guys couldn't even do one rep. HAHAHA .. we really had a good laugh.
I'm so encouraged, at least exercising paid off, I'm quite sure I couldn't have done that one rep 4 weeks ago.

If you're wondering what a Wheel Exerciser looks like, here it is:


In the picture on the box, the lady is doing it the "girly" way, according to Alex and Joel. The "manly" way is when you put your feet on the ground and straighten your body (almost parallel to the floor) and bring yourself up. It's TOUGH!!

No comments: