Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Emerge 2007!!





Emerge 2007 really touched me. I think it'll take a few entries to finish my thoughts and how this powerful conference impacted me! :)

Anyway, the first thing that will impress anyone attending City Harvest Church services, is how the youths are willing to come 3 hours before service starts just to queue to get in to the service and to get good seats.

That is a physical act of spiritual thirst and hunger that is just so exciting to see in today's youths!


Just look at the queue and the number of people!! :)


You know the other thing that impressed me? The organisers had ample bottled water prepared to people queuing and they even moved the queue into an air-conditioned hall on the third day. These are things they didn't have to do, but it just goes to show the amount of detail and love the organisers have. :)


Ushers distributing water

Ok, those are just initial thoughts. :) I shall go more "in-depth" in my next entry. Stay Tuned!

No comments: