Monday, June 04, 2007

It's my Birthday!!

Wow, it seems so quick. It's June 4th again - just got back from a physically tiring but spiritually fulfilling 4 days of Emerge 2007. The temptation to sleep through my birthday is just so strong, but I wanted to make this birthday slightly different, so guess what I did .... I woke up early in the morning for a nice swim and a long run. :)

Whew! After the swim it felt like I could barely walk, let alone run ... but endurance paid off and I'm now so satisfied. :)

On the other side of today's coin, I told the Lord this morning that whatever happened in past 24 years I lay at His feet. You wouldn't believe the number of things that have happened - good or bad that I can only thank God He carried me through. However, from there, I want to go forward into a new season in my life, especially on my 24th Birthday and less than 2 weeks before I finish serving National Service.

At this point, I'm really trusting God for my future! :)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Jeremiah 29:11-12

No comments: