Sunday, June 17, 2007

Outdoors, friends, youth ...

Been a busy week, realigning my life with God's purpose and doing what I can for my ministry, my youths etc. Was actually quite a fulfilling week, got quite a bit done and I learnt a very good lesson - that if a team of people is composed of the right mix of people, the team will go VERY FAR. Learnt this from the camp committee for next week's youth camp. There are leaders, there are workers; there are the creative people and there are the logical people; there are the not so detailed, and there are the detailed. :)
A great team! :)




One other thing I realized - I saw a photo of me exactly one day before I started exercising 1.5 months ago, and one taken today ... you see for yourself ..

Before ...

click to comment

click to comment


After ...

click to comment

I'm pretty encouraged! I mean .. it's only 6 weeks!!

No comments: